Tuesday, February 8, 2011

you're so vain































( vintage hat,with vintage DIOR scarf tied around, F21 scarves. Heritage 1981 tshirt, vintage cardiganand pendleton coat, ebay bag and foxtail, DIY bell bottoms, vintage cowboy boots.)

Today I was wandering around this beautiful field I thought it would be the perfect setting for a 70's themed shoot. This also is the debut of my DIY BELL BOTTOMS, I used this great video series on YOUTUBE check it out here.

This was a great source to use, since it was so hard for me as a 6'2 male to find a great pair or bells to fit the way they are supposed to(long and touch the floor, I like mine to cover my boots completely) Im a very novice sewer and it was very simple I did them by hand which of course took longer but the end result was worth the labor!!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment